Because social equity is central to the purpose of the Morgan Family Foundation, we supported Wilder Research to develop the dashboard report of curated information about inequities and disparities in the St. Cloud Area. Created with and for community leaders, residents, and organizations in the area, it is a data tool that can lead to a better understanding of St. Cloud Area disparities and inequities, as well as support of community efforts to advance social equity.
Included in the Equity Dashboard is data about disparities and inequities that exist in the Greater St. Cloud area, including among:
- Communities of color
- Immigrants and refugees
- Low-income residents
- Communities with a disability
- LGBTQ+ community
Uses of information in this Dashboard are many. It can identify data to:
- Educate the community about changes that need to be made
- Provide metrics for positive change
- Share community-generated solutions to inequities
- Set goals and allocate resources toward achieving those goals
- Inform policy making
- Support grant writing and fundraising.
We hope you find the Equity Dashboard useful and that it will spur positive change outcomes to help develop more resilient, just, and sustainable communities.